Preparation: 20 minutes
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 6 cups Crispix or Chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips on high for 1 minute. stir in peanut butter and peanuts until well blended together.
- gently stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- pour powdered sugar into a 1 gallon zip lock bag. add in cereal mixture and seal bag. shake until evenly coated.
- Place in a Tupperware container and store in the fridge.