Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 – 50 minutes
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 3 eggs
- 1 stack pack saltine crackers
- onion to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- open the pack of crackers and place in a 1 gallon zip lock bag. seal up the bag and use a rolling pin to roll and crush the crackers into a fine crumb consistency.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes – stir well
- bake for an additional 20 – 30 minutes.