Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef or Italian sausage (or whatever ground meat you wish)
- 1 jar of your preferred spaghetti sauce
- onion to taste
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water.
- while the spaghetti cooks, cook the ground beef an onion in a pan.
- add spaghetti sauce to the pan with the meat and onions.
- add cooked spaghetti, sauce, and meat to a medium casserole dish and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.